Open, Master & Grandmasters Divisions
- 22 Minute Running Halves – 2 Minute Half
NCAA Rules – With below modifications
- Face-off violations – Loss of Possession
- Playing the over and back rule
- NO TIMEOUTS
- 4 Long Poles
- 30 seconds to get the ball in the box from a defensive possession
- Keep it in last 2 minutes – team that is up
- Tie situation – Sudden Death OT until a winner
- Referees have complete jurisdiction of game play
- No jumping teams – rosters locked
OPEN Tournament Format
- 3 Pool Games Saturday for each team
- Top 6 teams in the DIVISION advance to tournament bracket (not top 3 in each pool)- single elimination on Sunday.
- Top 2 teams get a bye for early game slot
- Bottom 4 teams play one consolation game on sunday.
- Record – Most Wins
- Head to Head
- Goals Allowed – Least Goals Allowed
- Goals Scored – Most Goals Scored.