- All divisions will have an A & B Bracket, unless stated otherwise. All A and B Brackets will play a minimum of four games.
- The top 4 teams in each division will play a fifth game in the playoff round.
|Division||Grade (rising)||Birth Years||USL Equivalent|
GAMES & PLAYOFFS
- All teams will play a minimum of 4 games. The top seeds in each division will play a 5th seeded playoff game.
- HIGH SCHOOL DIVISIONS: U.S. Women’s Lacrosse Rules, except as modified below.
- YOUTH DIVISIONS: 6 goal mercy rule, except in playoffs.
- 20 minute running time halves; 2 minute halftime
- No timeouts
- During an injury timeout the clock runs.
- Refs may use discretion to stop clock for prolonged injury timeouts.
- Refs may start/end halves early to keep games on schedule, as long as both coaches are made aware.
- Running time
- Players receiving a yellow card are suspended for 2 minutes. Field Marshal will keep this time. During the two minutes, the respective team is down two minutes.
- A player receiving two yellow cards in a single game cannot return to the game.
- A coach receiving two yellow cards in a single game needs to leave the sideline/field.
- A player or coach ejected by the Field Marshal or referee is not permitted to play in the next game and based on the determination of the referee(s) and/or Tournament Directors can be asked to leave the event.